Got Questions?

Email me @ riverchasepropertiesllc@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Real Estate Acronyms

Many times I catch myself using Real Estate Acronyms that confuse my clientele. Here are a few often used terms for you to be more informed of what that agent is actually saying. A 3/2 is a 3 bedroom 2 bath. A 4/1 would be a 4 bedroom, 1 bath. A CMA is a comparative market analysis, where and agent or Broker uses a simple sales approach to establish a general market value of your property. Note:(This is not an appraisal!)

Many Brokers and Agents use these terms liberally without realizing that you are not aware of what they mean. If they use these or any others, speak up they should gladly tell you what it means and most likely apologize.

Thanks for you time and I will continue to post more as time goes on. Please send me requests of what you would like to know and I will do my best to get you the answers.

ACD

No comments:

Post a Comment